FINDING YOURSELF IN THESE SITUATIONS?
TRIED TO SELL WITH NO LUCK?
OUTSTANDING MAINTENANCE FEES?
THINK YOU WERE MIS-SOLD?
WANT TO CANCEL YOUR CONTRACT?
HAD PROBLEMS MAKING EXCHANGES?
JUST WANT TO GET RID OF IT?
UNABLE TO TRAVEL?
Common timeshare mis-selling scenarios we’ve seen include:
- Receiving no return from a timeshare sold as an investment.
- Paying a company to sell or rent a timeshare but never receiving a payment.
- Attending a presentation to sell a timeshare and being duped into buying more
- Investing in other property developments with the promise of the company taking over an existing timeshare.
- Buying a timeshare only to find the share had already been sold to another party.
Our team are specialists at reclaiming the costs involved with timeshare mis-selling and compensation for those who have fallen victim to timeshare or holiday club scams.